I am a Ph.D. candidate in school of computer science at Southeast University, co-supervised by Prof. Guilin Qi (SEU), Prof. Reza Haffari (Monash) and Dr. Yuan-Fang Li (Monash). My research interests include low-resource natural language processing and machine learning, especially information extraction, dialogue system, few-shot learning, and continual learning.
NOTE: I am looking for a postdoc position！Please feel free to contact me if you have interest in my research.
- [2022.01] 1 paper accepted to ICLR 2022.
- [2021.07] 1 invited talk prepared for Joint Lab on Knoweldge Engine of AZFT named “Advances of Continual Learning for NLP: What We Build and What We Need”.
- [2021.05] 1 paper accepted to ACL-IJCNLP 2021.
- [2021.02] 1 invited talk given to AI-Time named “Continual Relation Extraction”.
- [2020.12] 1 paper accepted to AAAI 2021.